The 25-Series: AP-25 Plasma Spray System
We set ourselves the challenge of producing a simple yet flexible, high tech system which our customers can rely on. The result is the new 25-Series equipment from FST.
The 25-Series is a result of carefully listening to our customers and combining their comments with our years of experience in system design and manufacturing. We can now offer a system that delivers advanced features with a “traditional feel” while adopting the latest technology to ensure the best quality coatings in a safe and economical manner.
The AP-25 has the ability to operate and control most commercially available plasma guns including:
- 3MB, 3MBT
- F4, F1
- SG100, 2086 Ext, 2700 Ext
The i makes the difference
We understand that not all customers have the same needs or processing requirements when it comes to thermal spray. To help address this situation, the HV-25 is being offered in two variants.
25-Series : Price – Performance
25i-Series : Price – Performance – Control
The standard 25-Series uses mass flow meters while the 25i-Series uses mass flow controllers. The difference with the AP-25i is that parameters are closed-loop controlled and safeguarded. With the AP-25 the parameters are only safeguarded.
A typical AP-25 Plasma System consists of the following main components:
- AP-25 Controller
- iPS80 or iPS50 Power Supply
- Jam Box
- Plasma Torch incl. hoses & cables
- Powder feeder
The AP-25 is able to operate with the FST-20C/FT Powder Feeder or the PF-50 Powder Feeder.
- Easy to use modern technology and process visualization . . . but with a traditional feel
- Remote access through the use of eWon (optional) for remote troubleshooting / service and software updates
- Available in AP-25 and AP-25i configurations allowing the choice between mass flow meters (parameter safeguarding) or mass flow controllers (closed-loop control and safeguarding)
- E-Stop and external e-Stop integration
- Metric or imperial unit display
- Parameter storage
- Multi-language selection
- Multiple voltage: 100– 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz for worldwide usage.
- CE conformity. UL conformity upon request
- Powder feeder integration
- Integrated compressed air valve (optional)for cooling air jets (on / off)
- Automatic torch ignition
- Warning alarms to ensure the safe operation of the AP-25
- Assembled using only first class materials to ensure product reliability.