The 25 Series: HV-25 HVOF Spray System
We set ourselves the challenge of producing a simple yet flexible, high tech system which our customers can rely on. The result is the new 25-Series equipment from FST.
The 25-Series is a result of carefully listening to our customers and combining their comments with our years of experience in system design and manufacturing. We can now offer a system that delivers advanced features with a “traditional feel” while adopting the latest technology to ensure the best quality coatings in a safe and economical manner.
The i makes the difference
We understand that not all customers have the same needs or processing requirements when it comes to thermal spray. To help address this situation, the HV-25 is being offered in two variants.
25-Series : Price – Performance
25i-Series : Price – Performance – Control
The standard 25-Series uses mass flow meters while the 25i-Series uses mass flow controllers. The difference with the AP-25i is that parameters are closed-loop controlled and safeguarded. With the AP-25 the parameters are only safeguarded.
HV-25 & HV-25i is available in a liquid fuel and gas fuel configuration.
HV-25 & HV-25i HVOF-Liquid Fuel System
- Kerosene and oxygen lines
- One (1) carrier gas line
- JP-5000™ HVOF Torch
HV-25 & HV-25i HVOF-Gas Fuel System
- Fuel gas options: (hydrogen, propane, natural gas)
- Other process gasses: (oxygen and/or air).
- One (1) carrier gas line
- Diamond Jet Torch, Jet Kote Torch
The challenge with the 25-Series was to design a system at a lower cost whilst retaining the use of high quality materials and components to maintain the longevity and reliability common across other FST systems. The 25-Series for example continues with its use of high quality stainless steel fittings throughout, we’ve compromised on cost, not on our principle of quality throughout.
- Easy to use modern technology and process visualization . . . but with a traditional feel
- Remote access through the use of eWon (optional) for remote troubleshooting / service and software updates
- Available in HV-25 and HV-25i configurations allowing the choice between mass flow meters (parameter safeguarding) or mass flow controllers (closed-loop control and safeguarding)
- E-Stop and external e-Stop integration
- Metric or imperial unit display
- Parameter storage
- Multi-language selection
- Multiple voltage: 100– 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz for worldwide usage.
- CE conformity. UL conformity upon request
- Powder feeder integration
- Integrated compressed air valve (optional) for cooling air jets (on / off)
- Monitoring of combustion chamber pressure for safety and process control
- Automatic torch ignition
- Warning alarms to ensure the safe operation of the HV-25
- Assembled using only first class materials to ensure product reliability.
- The HV-25 JP-5000 is compact enough to be transportable. Strong and durable transport cases are optional