PCU-10 Process Control Unit
The PCU-10 is a stand-alone single process, mass flow controlled (MFC) process control unit. The PCU-10 is designed to be reliable, robust and easy to work with.
The gas control unit operates one of the following torches:
- 6P-II flame powder torches
- Flame Wire Torches such as the FWS-30 or 12E/14E
- DJ Air Cooled HVOF
The PCU-10 unit is operated from the Siemens touch screen type KTP400F mobile. The unit contains the starting parameters for the torch supplied with the system.
METHOD OF OPERATION
After process start, the system will flow gas at ‘Ignition flows’. After manual torch ignition, the operator can enter the spray recipe parameters and ramp the torch to ‘Full flow’. The mass flow controllers control the gas flow based on gas weight and safeguard a consistent gas flow independent of fluctuations in supply pressure and environment temperature. The GF-10 thermal spray system provides consistent coating quality for an attractive price.
Easy to use mobile touchscreen with full-colour graphical operator interface.
- Small footprint space saving mobile frame.
- Fast and easy process controls. Closed-loop monitoring and control of all gases. E-stop system and shut down valves Supply Pressures safeguard
- DJ Carrier Gas Back Pressure safeguard
- With acetylene, the inlet pressure is safeguarded. Powder Feeder Start/Stop Wire feed Start/Stop Multiple voltages for worldwide usage.
- The use of First Class components and High-Quality Build.
PF-50 POWDER FEEDER
The FST Powder Feeder model PF-50 is an open loop pressurised unit specifically designed for thermal spray applications. Based on the proven volumetric-feed technology, the PF-50 is an economical powder feeder for all powder-based thermal spray processes (A High-Pressure version is available for High-Pressure Processes such as Diamond Jet).