AWS-400c & AWS-650c Arc-Spray for Corrosion Applications
The AWS-400c and the AWS-650c are compact and powerful arc metal spray systems that are specialized in all applications in the field of corrosion protection with zinc, ZnAl and aluminium spray wires (TSA).
The transformer-rectifier power source (400 Amp or 650 Amp) with its characteristic curve is specifically designed to meet the requirements of arc metal spraying.
Due to generously dimensioned power supply components, a continuous spray operation with 100% duty cycle is guaranteed. Through convection, sufficient cooling of the power source is ensured and metal dust contamination reduced to a minimum.
Both, the AWS-400c and AWS-650c, are equipped with PLC controls, which monitor all spray parameters. In the event of a malfunctioning, messages are indicated by signal lamp codes on the panel of the power source and shown in detail on the PLC display. This feature helps maintenance people to locate an issue and thus reduces downtime. The power source is equipped with safety devices, which switch the equipment in case of overload, overheating or pressure drop automatically into a safe operating condition.
With the compact design of the AWS-400c and the AWS-650c together with the large castors, easy manoeuvring of the power source is ensured even under harsh conditions on construction sites.
The newly developed DC power connectors from FST offer a low-loss power transmission with minimum heat generation at the terminals due to their large contact surface.
The FST modular component system allows configuring AWS-400c and AWS-650c specifically to your requirements.
The Power Sources Specifications
The PS-400 or the PS-650 power source main features:
• Maximum spray current of 400 Amp and 650 Amp (at 100% duty cycle).
• Compact and robust construction.
• Easy handling with good readable indicators.
• Clear layout of control elements on the angled panel.
• Large castors guarantee easy maneuverability even on the rough terrain of construction sites.
• Optimised power connectors for high energy efficiency.
• Standard configuration with the feed gear WF4 ensures together with the proven rubber wire rollers a continuous,
trouble-free wire feed.